Work work work

i use to update my blog like everyday but this time i dunno why i didnt. busy working.ihateit.My salary is coming in one more day. i repeat.. ONE MORE DAY! and i'll be RICH! hahahaha. Can you believe it! im so gonna buy what i want! hahah. its like.. wow. so fast i've been working for 1 month plus.. I promise my schoolmate to quit at the end of this month.. but.. i dont think i will quit. i know study is more important and i've been sleeping even more in class lately due to working but.. haiz. let me think about it hor?
Theres new wokers... goodgoodgood.alot of new friends! :) Good news..Sarted from nextweek i will be trained to do PREP! yay!with GirlFriend [JOE]..She's like my own sisters..and NARSHA too..=))  no more doing cashier means no more shortage! so happy. and another good news is will be going back at 8pm due to 'training in prep' means i will not be doing CLOSING! yay! but only for a week i think? me likey likey... PREP! can steal many food! hahahaha. i feel good na na na na na na na! hahahahaahaa.ok im not in the mood rite now.im sick:( been coughing and coughing everynight when im talking to bby. i hate it..ilove you M. ALOT OF PICTURES to upload. F*ing alot.

TO: ARIF,BRYAN,MUSLIH,AMIR
imiss the times we spent time together.. we use to laughed alot. as in like seriously. ARIF! i miss joking around with you siaaa. OMG ARIF really forget us. and now BRYAN is drifting apart too. where is my morning shift gone to? =(


Ismail-Narsha-Farhan-AmiraH

This is the one who i was talking about
GIRLFRIEND<3
we call her JOE. guy name? so what! haha. i love her. dunno why.
Ismail AND Farhan
my two cute bombom boys.
hahahahahahahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts