HAPPY BDAY

HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO DZUL[1stjuly] AND RINA.[2ndjuly]

and
HAPPY BDAY BLADE!
syedFARIS.bin.syedali
imissyoualot.hah:)

went to RINA's bday pit on 2nd July. Not in the mood and its raining. and blablabla. stupit things happen. make me sad and angry.but ARRIS,DZUL,QAMA,NADIAH and HADI and AIMAN make me laugh.especiall ARRIS the joker. well... we had alot of story telling.gossipings. HAHAHA. lol. ok and i love ILLYANA! muah. the next day work and smtg happen waas crying what ATIKAH said about MUSLIH. and NARSHA hug me till im dun crying. DIN ask me to stop blablabla. what ever shit. and MUSLIH ask me to kol him but i refuse. he said sorie and i call him.blablabla he told me the whole story and i was back to normal we talk till 5am plus. ok cut this. today i didnt go to work cause im sick. ok yah right. i lazy lah actually and i had stomach cramp too.and anyway if i go work it will be boring cause ATIKAH,AMIR,MUSLIH,BRYAN all work afternoon shift accept for me work morning shift. so duh yg gerek2 afternoon. ass.ok im going out alone now since they are working HAHAHA. too bad.they need too. hahaahahahahah. ok byebye.
tmrw manybe going SENTOSA with the POPEYES. no OUTSIDER.
ok byee laah. stop this mirah! hahaha.going out ALONE. sosad.
imiss SABBY.
ilyM


THERES MORE PICTURES.

Comments

Popular Posts