My special day

WILL POST THOSE PICTURES TOMMOROW.




I had nothing to say much. dissapointed and happy at the same time. Thanks guys. the first person to wish me in SCHOOL was DEEVINA! hahaha. She shouted the moment im at the school gate. nicee. loveyou! and she wrote me a letter. cute you know. thanks for the one who's wishing me. the PERSON who wish me rite on time was RINA and her cuz/lover ok i dunno? NAZRIE?.the most sweetes msg is ILLYANA followed by TERENCE and ADRI! and NAZ. ofcs my AMIRa and ATIKAH.and THANKS AQILAH for the choclate. thanks NAILAKS for the present.and THE CAKE thanks to RINA and NAZ..  ok too much 'AND' hahha. LASTLY thaanks to my POPEYES FRIENDS,MANAGER TOMMY and HECTER! and BBY thanks for the watch and the love. hahaha.. I LOVE YOU GUYS!  hhaha...

Lastly... SABBY thanks,for lying,for not coming,for making me cry bcs of you many times and for being late to work waiting for you at ELIAS MAC feeling so hard to walk away....u just dont care and dont love me anymore sabrina.u're no longer in my memory from now own.erasing you..thanks for everything. love AMIRAH.

Comments

Popular Posts