MY VERY SPECIAL DAY

Firstly celebrate with SCHOOLMATES

Secondly with POPEYES friends and bby and

Thirdly with NADIAH and QAMA <3


Thanks alot guys. I appreciate it much.Ready for pictures? hahaha. hear it goes! theres a video me crying too. NAZ go take-.-  thanks ah!! ish. haha.lazy to tell why. short and sweet. bcs of SABBY. My POPEYES friends  and BBY was WTF! ahahha. Throw all the flour at me and the flour go in my nose. uncomfortable u know! hahahaah. everyone wish me. wooo. and MANAGERs there also bash me hardly. -.-'...  another was.NADIA and QAMA was sweet. First they say they hate me and ignore me . the next day we meet up and They wanted to suprised me but it nearly works cause when i turn around QAMA was walking with the cake HAAHAHAHAH. cutecutecute.:) ok i want to cut this short.
THREE CELEBRATION for only me. hahahahaha.:)



this vedio was very UGLY. so ignore. ok no!
im preety. huhu. everyone is preety in their own ways. so ok. wow. im so preety in this VIDEO.
i cry preetily. hahahaah.ok this is so exaggerating.



SECOND CELEBRATION

amirah<3narsha


THIRD CELEBRATION

AMIRAH-QAMARINA-NADIAH:)

theres more pictures,but will upload it soon ok. stay tune. waiting for QAMA to upload it at FB.
look what they give me.. FRAME. with our pictures. very sweet! i really like it. thanks guys.:)



Comments

Popular Posts