SCHOOL

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY BLOG LIKE I USE TOO. hoho. im busy.
Talking about schooling i miss having fun with my sex partners [Rusyaidi[3]-Zuhizat[2]-Halmie[1]] RUHAIMIE. during MR ANG english time.Due to MRS FU leaving the school there's no more MR ANG class that means theres no more having fun or laughing with my sex partners and MRANG. Our class has been join together for english. i hate it!.hahaha.Ive been feeling strange this days lately. i've been sleeping even more in class due to work. and been having less less fun due to? no mood.. i had alot of things to solve.alot i tell you. i dunno where to start.. or how to solve it even. i have been less fun in class and school.
i dont like this.Everyone been scolding me,talking to me to quit my job as soon as possible cause they say i've been sleeping and not been talking much due to tiredness.i didnt talk alot like i use too.yea guys i an see that lah. im  tired and many things been running through my mind.Chat with QAMA yesterday and tear keep rolling down.My special day is coming soon. i want my wish to be fulfilled on my special day.and QAMA you know.My only hope is on you.You sid u will help me but u never promise that it will work. but please make it work.I MISS SABBY alot. i dunt care bout how here attitude now what i know the old sabby is still deep inside her.i this doesnt work im just gonna go by my self there and eat alone. QAMA knows where.im gonna wait for you guys there.if none of you were there then im gonna be very dissapointed.i dont want one or two who come. i want the US. the girls. QAMA knows who.and thanks for comforting me too ok QAMA.
ok cut this topic. its really saddening.Just now school was no really that tired but i dunno why i still feel sleepy. didnt go to work today. told my manager i got class and AMIRa takeover me.BAD NEWS i know.
ANN lost the wallet i give him during his birthday. im so dissapointed and it feels so hurt after knowing it.. why now then u told me the truth when its along time ago. and to RINA and NAZ. you guys didnt tell me also. nvm. things done cannot be undone. i will try to undertand but i feeling so dissaponted angry and hurt. how could you not takecare of it. its okay,i forgive you ANN.

TODAY an OUTDATED pictures from last week

Comments

Popular Posts