Racail Harmony Carnival DAY

Yesterday was RH carnival day. For all the sec THREE will be selling some food and stuff.:) had lot of fun with my class.Our class T-SHIRT was..... no comment. but kinda plain! ish. nvm. still nice! hahah. and and and HAKIM cheer up yea.:) haiz. cant believe he ..... infront of me.ok nvm. We suppose to went outside school to buy something for the carnival since its not enough for his class so i accompany him. something stupid happen! he make me stuck in a lift but atlast he save me! wee. hero for the day for me! :) hahaha. ok whatever.Atlast 3A2 success on the carnival. heard that almost everything was sold. gooooooood:)  hmm afterthat meet BBY at usaul place. hahah.talktalktalk.Get to know his friends all. PAVITAR. haha.he say this PAVITAR somehow like retarded. hahaha.Then he sent me home but i sent him back to bustop at afgan. HAHA. cause no one at home so i send him back. and and and he got the wrong bus two times. HAHAAHAHAH.38 eh b?  heheh.:)
 cutecutecute:) bby ily. lazy to elaborate.


SHAOPING! hahaah.
:))))))) hehehe. and JEA JIUUN:)
amirul HAKIM

Comments

Popular Posts