FAMILY

IMISSMYFAMILY.thats all.

Everyone been busy doing their own stuff now. even worse im working now.. i dont see my mom that much anymore. even weekends. my dad? hah. no need talk lah. im busy or not i wont see him that much. cause he's 24 hours not at home. ok no really 24 hours. i will only see him in the morning when im going to school. and that is he was sleeping.if not neh..dont believe? come stayovernight ma house. hah. Even AMIRa and ATIKAH say its been long they havent see ma dad. yea. anyway who cares. he dont takecare about me or his own family.he's so ungentlemen dad. like seriously.My MOM is like my both DAD and MOM.He suppose to give me and my brother pocket money but neh. he suppose to pay most of the house bill but neh.. He suppose to takecare of the household and everything. the food all but neh. my MOM did all that instead of him. what kind of husband and dad is that u tell me.Something happen. Only PEKJAL and AMIRa knows what happen MUSLIH..didnt want to tell him since i dont feel good telling him but he keep asking and he says "u tell pekjal but never tell me, im ur boyfriend and this is how you treat me" and blablabla so yea i tell him, anyway i feel even more realive after telling him, and thanks pekjal for telling me to stay strong. i was touched by what u said yesterday.:( still sad but gotto bare with it. MY FAMILY is destroyed. totally destroyed.im moving out from tampines and thats what i really cant accept it.i had nothing to say anymore. will update my outdated pictures tmrw.
iloveyouMUSLIH-8thjuly2010

Comments

Popular Posts