especially for my SEX PARTNERS

Sorry for the late update.readers ehh tak, KPOs.HAHAHA
ive nothing to post about but i wanna eloberate about school! and the siglapians student nowdaays. hahaha. ok no link-.-'
Just now aspernormal went to school with ADRI and ESHA.. i wass late casue sempat jumper AMIRa nak pass bag. and ADRI was waiting for me for quiet long.heh. sorry.So we was kinda late but tak kene tangkap. cause hujan i think? During MT sat beside ADRI.. and something happen :( HALMIE and ZAT came to my place.. keep disturbing me. then i cry. RUSYAIDI was just  looking.ADRI was cheering me up asn he say '' kau nak aku cium mulot kau tak?'' hahaha. HALMIE like usual keep pulling my hair.and yup its pain but he dunno how i feel so i kinda ignore and cannot do anything.. then ZAT trying to do what HALMIE do but he do it in manners..that part i feel like crying alrdy.so i throw his bag cause he want to sit at my place but i refuse to move.see what i said. i cry the whole session of MOTHER TOUNGE..TALK, MSG sumer tak jaalan. i told them before about it and they say the are sorrie but they did it again and again.i've been keeping quiet.. and been giving them face. but they take advantage. In my mind i was totally blank! seriously. there's no other way to tell them that i was really hurt when they do that even i was laughing..that why i cry. i dunt want to cry actually cause i know they will feel guilty and its just a small matter. anywaay.. i had no other choice but to cry and let out my tears. seriousely guys.i talk thing out to you about it at ENG class.. And everyone was trying to cheer me up but i keep crying cause ZAT keep shouting at me scholding me '' BUANG BAG AKU LAGI! MAK AKU BELIKAN TAU!'' im sorie i throw that way but its too hurt.HALMIE.. especially you. teringatkan pasal 2N1 last year who make my hair being cut? you. i dunno why u like to disturb espscially my HAIR. this is the last time im saying..i dont care if u doi it but at least have a limit. im a GIRL not a BOY. keep telling u guys the same old thing but u guys ignore. i really cant do anything. if i MSG you guys that long telling u guys what i feel didnt work and TALKING to u guys MEN on WOMEN still didnt work then i had no idea. i dunt want to ignore u guys just because of this. but if i follow my heart too much i whould have ignore u guys from the start but aku pikir jao. i need u guys and u guys need me. Every problem u had i try to help and every problem i have u tried helping.. and without u guys i will feel lonely as u guys always know how to make people laughed. hah. i just want one last thing.. KNOW UR LIMITS KAY? if this time u guys cant cooperate then i will just do nothing.let u guys keep destroying my hair distubing and i will be like stupitd girl ignore when u guys did that like im a DOLL when i know its pain. i will just let you do it.treating me like a GUY and make it worst.to you IM A GUY and ;stly i wont care about u guys anymore... but if u know ur limits then everything gonna be alright. its not that i want thing to be perfect but up to you guys. nak buat ape buat laaah kay.  importantly is LETS FORGIVE EACH OTHER and U GUYS MAY FORGET but i wont.
PLEASE,i had no hard feeling towards u guys and u guys should not have any hard feeling towards me to.
thats all for today. now lets lauged! LOOK at the picts. hehehe.


UGLY ENOUGH? HAHAHA!

Comments

Popular Posts