im useless bitch

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

i miss u guys so much.:(
SYED FARIS bin syed ali.. hah, remember the song above.. i dunno if u're reading this or not but i will just continue typing. Weather u read or not its just feel the same. u will not forgive me.but whaat ever it is,im very sorry for my childish attitude. People keep telling me if u forgive me or not just dont care alrdy and whats over is over. just get over it.yaa. soo.. i am getting over it now. but im still curious. dunno why but im very curious.. why u dont want to forgive me. i guess u forgive me but its just that u dont bother to tell me and replying my msges. those 5 months we contact its been a waste. maybe to you its nothing but to me its special eventhough we didnt get to spent time that much... i've realise that ur kinda special to me. i dont care what people want to say now... i just wanna say that im really sorry. i wanna be ur friend again. i want ur care towards me again like u use too last time. i want to be close w u again like we use too.. And the song above really reminds me of you. reminds alot about you.even when i ask amiraz she say this songs reminds her of you and me last time.hah, When we fight all those memories,ups and downs.. i miss you so much.i miss the OLD you. i know u dont care.im just a useless bitch. i admit. i've been asking MISBAH,ZAKI,ZUL,BARBER,AYIE,for help. but no one can help me but myself. They say when they ask you about me u will tend to scold them as in u will hate ppl talking or asking about me to you. and lagipon i cannot always depend on someone or them to help me. i dunt understand u blade. err, noo, i mean faris. I've been msging u alot of msges until when i feel like a stupid fool ive stop few months ago..I dont wanna msg u anymore.every mistakes u did i forgive with an open heart but for me? u wont give me chance. From now on. i will not find u anymore,msg u anymore or wrote about u in my blog anymore untill we are aspernormal. if u dont want us to be frens anymore then i cannot force you. Nothing can be force correct? i dunno how long will i wait. but when i think back then, no use waiting for ur msges all those.. it will not happen.i believe it will not happen. What i can only do is express my feelings here,cause there's no other choice.This have been bothering me too much... so i guess i'll just forget about u now..there nothing more that i can do. takecare, hope u're reading this and im not writing this to get ur sympathy. im just expressing my feelings. like i said, if u want to care or not thats ur problem i cant control you. LOVE, AMIRAH vgi MISBAH been calling me lots lots of time everynight without fail.. but i didnt pick up. MISBAH reminds me of you so i just feel like its better not to pick up then being hurt. and last few days got a missed call from BARBER but i ignore. i thought it was you. i thought so. but thinking back it will not be u SYED FARIS.so i ignore. sorry misbah.. i miss u guys but .. ..

Comments

Popular Posts