DESPO

IN COMP LAB RITE NOW!

Arguing with a stupit dog-CLIVE.! urggg. fucking irritating. U want to talk about i busterd shahiran? eh now its ur promblem or mine? mind ur own buissness lah sia. want to talk about parents? ohh yaa.
UR PARENTS DESERVE TO DIE. thanks. SHAHIRAN and me are over in good manners.. not like you.
FUCK UR OWN DOG.dont be despo ask me to suck ur cock when i meet u. u want the to tell the whole world right? ok ill tell about it but not here.. terence know alrdy. so yaa. FUCKER! hate you :)

YOU and UR TWO PERSONALITY!
change ur attitude lah CLIVE! u got split personality that i hate it so much. U SUCK


ITS ONLY HALF DAY OF SCHOOL and I HAD NO MOOD.

NAZ! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY! sorry if i show some attitude.im not in the mood rite now for everything. THANKS to cliveinsult me all u want. seriously i give up! :( forget everything about us.
just act we had nothing on anymore together. and hope u ignore me.
i dunno you from now on and i wont be msging u anymore.

FAZILLA and ZUL is beside me.they open some JIWANG songs-.-' makes me even sad. feels like crying..

MY PROBLEM with LUCAS also makes me thinkiing. NADIAH! i need you.
AND ILLYANA.. YAAA. only us.:( we just need to accept the fact. thats it. kalau bbl tak jalan jugak then no choice.:( DANIAL is the only hope.last hope.

Comments

Popular Posts