MARCH holiday

outdate pictures!


-masai nye aku-
u come to my friendship with my frens just to make love.. just make love with me.
but when we are over.. when i leave you.. u go away leaving the friendship that u have made w my frens. because of u my frens and i are drifting apart..im blaming u!
i bring you to my friendship with DANIAL all not to make love w you.
i should have not bring you to them on the first month of 2010.
First they've been praising you saying that you a guys that have never met before.. u;re a boy that is diffrent from others.u unlike the soccer boys all those and they like you.
it doesnt bother me much when they say that.. but it bother me now.
maybe they dont care u go away just like that but from what i see is this what u call fren?
FHIR.. i;ve talk to you before about this u know who im reffering too rite?
and i know u will read this. so if u think its you that thats ur problem.

End of MARCH HOLIDAY! awwww.so sad.My holiday was not quiet fun cause i had a BIG FIGHT with BROTHER for the past few days!Because of laptop.. urggg! he beat me up..hell yeah i swear i was crying in pain..he never beat me up before.never ever.. well that was the first time.really saddening :( im kinda still mad w him but he dunnno so since he is working alrdy now i can play lappy all day! ahhaha.. and also i must be nice to him.hehe. fake fake one.. action action peey. cause i want his MONEY! so evil of me yea.haha. but hackcare. From now on i will not love him! MUAHAHA. so childish-.-' haha. nvm skip this. what i mus concentrate is on every is SALARY i must get money from him! kaching! kaching! hahahahaah! ok cut it! back to the old story.
 im so not into school! duhh.. tmrw will be going to school w ADRI and ESHA. im so lazy maayn to go to school first period P.E whaatahell! boring!P.E teacher wont give chance one sia if i say im sick. waalaao... Just now went out w mummy and she bought me shoes and this kinda skirt? the shoe is nice for me and i like it! but the skirt..hmmmm.kindaa errrr. nvm. must appreciate! :) will wear it with pride! lol. My cuzzins are all back from DESARU! ohh my! i wanted to follow but my passport is dead and its not ready! how i wish i could follow them! MAK and BAK was w them! so not fair! ISHAK and ADNAN family was there too. aigooo! haha. i miss kakak finah! our plans to study keep postpone for no reason-.-'  KAKAK! on tues ookay? at ALONG's house. tutor me please. haha..
Yesterday morning i heard mummy's conversation w daddy on the phone.some how heard they are fighting and they are going to divorce or something.. :( i dunno what's happening but if its about that JOY or LOY or who ever that lady name was i swear im gonna finde her! she is a family reacker! im gonna sneak to daddy's room and check his phone and take her num! my parents are fighting because of her! WTF. brother! lets kill that woman! i dunno her but im gonna meet her and teach her a lesson! i know that i should not intefre every parents fight but this time round im not kid anymore. im just gonna let go of my ANGER to that woman after finding her soon.GOODLUCK JOY or LOY or whatsoever ur name is fuck! ok now

OMG I HAVE STALKER keeps reading my blog,seeing my facebook and my tagged! eeewwww! stop stalking me! stop it! if u have feelings for me i dont vare but i get so irritated when u stalk me. eeewwww! AMIRa! i know u know! HAHAAHAH! stalker siaa! S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. if you the one who always read my blog,look at my facebook and tagged and check if im online on msn im considering u a STALKER! stop stalking me and forget me! im useless. im no good foy you kid. bye.

Its 12.50 am and im still not sleeping.cannot sleep. but i must! mummy is nagging. ok bye lorh!

expecting for ur return

Comments

Popular Posts