webcaming

SINCE i get MY LAPPY BACK i miss webcaming! hoho. soo been webcaming for many times!
i miss my LOVE! AMIRa. haha. lol. look at my cuutee kittens! huhu! choow!

still expecting for ur return

ignore my conversation with zuhaizat. ahaha!
hahaha. was bloghopping.

nice eye RUSYAIDI-.-'AHAH
now he is my sex partner three! woohooo.


was webcaming with them and they send me this photo.
WOW!nice one zat!hahaha. its my face, ahahah.
bussterddd!
SHEHNAZ




TO[INSERNAME]
All your words were lies. they were all lies.:(.u said u will come find me. but now.. no sign of you.. What to be scared of? are u scared? neeh id ont think so.u just a typical guy. urgg! fuck.you lied. luckly i was not that stupid to listen to you about it.yes i was about tooo.. but lucky i didnt. i regret. ATIKAH msg you rite? but did u reply? did u bother to read? neeh. i bet u dont care.and lucky im not into you. kalau aku sangkut kat kau merane lah aku. but no. thanked god.hope SEPTEMBER later when u're out.. will bump imto you and make u explain. yeaah.hope so. wish u succes in life with ur attitude like that... still have not forgive you cause it takes time. lastly.takecare.thanks for everything aiye. *crying loudly* i dont expect you or want you to come back but i just need ur explanation why.see you soon boy.

Comments

Popular Posts