Speechless



TERENCE! thanks for cheering me up :(..

CLIVE i trust you and i respect you but it end up badly.i regret trusting u again.i give u chance.from last year.but what i get is this.imagine if u were in my shoe. it may be nothing for u but it is  something for me. This should be only between the two of us but u let it out so fast.U dont care about what i feel right now but im seriously mad and dissapointed!
 i did say i had enough but u make me going on. Its true that i got the benefits but u should have not going around telling others.TERENCE told me u told no one but only him but how can i believe that? it takes time.I admit its my fault.but ure at fault too.Annd yaa i give up.u win CLIVE u win.i give u so many chances and faces but again u did it

-I WANT THE OLD YOU-[when i know u from the starting of 2009]

TERENCE! i seriously speechless. dunno what to do. feels like the end of the world! waalao.
I just gonna accept the fact its alrdy happen. what is done cannot be undone.It okay if he told you.Promise me he wont tell anyone.u know him so takecare of him. I TRUST U.:(

Comments

Popular Posts