nOtHiNg

BORED BORED BORED

Its holiday and why im not going out? haha. i've been at home for the past on day-.- ok lol.hah
I had no mood to go out. as in no lazy but not in the mood.Been takingcare of my new kittens.Fun but everymorning i wake up i will be alone-.-' with the two kittens.So will tend to talk nonsens to them.. talk about my problems.bla bla bla.. how i wish animals could talk back.great huh.Yesterday help sort thing out
about RUSYAIDI and AFIQAHSAM.how sad i hear.. Hope RUSYAIDI is doing all fine. cheer up friend.
and He said he gonna change school to EastViewSec like what the hell. what so good about that school urggg! Its AMIRa's school. oh my. SYAIDI! please dont change. :'( what about me? zuhaizat?halmie? MR ANG? haizzzz. up to you laah ehy. gasak kau.
My kittens are asleep.So bored. BROTHER's home! hah. yay! and AMIRa and ATIN and maybe NAILAKS coming my house.wooohoo.,bye

Comments

Popular Posts