BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BDAAY TO THE TWIN
ARIL,YAN
 may ur wishes come true.and succed in life.be happy always ok my sex maniac twin.haha.k bye.
[pictures below]

AND

HAPPY BDAY TO
ACAP BONCH!
I still remember how u care about me till now. and thanks for being there for me helping me with my problems last time.. anyway i miss you! HAHA. i miss touching ur stomach.. hehe.
See you soon.
[picture below]

[cencored my face cause i feel like too.anyway we are over its better i cencored it! :)]
dirikumasihmengharapkanmu

ARIL                                                 YAN


[cencored it cause my face was no nice!]haha. zul was there too.
remmember this! ahaha. memories :( i miss everyone who was there.
zul,saufi all... hmmmm.  i miss simei boys :( but its no loger there.:(



Comments

Popular Posts