running nose



HELLO! AMIRAH here.
ok. nothing to post about. for this two weekdays i've been feeling awfull! very awful!. IM SICK. having flu. NOSE is making BIG problem aigooo. something bad has been happening in my house lately.. :( yeaah.cant be told here.. now its 11.30. im still not in bed and tommorow's school. yay! im not playing P.E cause im sick. and TERENCE told me he miss me! haha! awwww! i miss him too.
SYAIDI and ARRIS is in a big fight. like whaat the hell. kater ''BROTHERS'' beh gini. pity full.
ok back to my story life. I hate my family for now.for now only. and im watchin ADNAN SEMPIT. lol. cannot concentrate maan. cause of my kitten and my NOSE.  the flu sumpaah irritating. i want new phone but i cant :(.. i miss ann khuzairi. ok. its like the first time lol! ok shuh! he will not notice this.hope so. cause its like in the middle. ok apaa aku bebual nie? my head is thumping :( [following the god of study drama word]
haha. its thumping thumping thumping. :( i cant concentrate. ok i think im going to sleep. will be watching ADNAN SEMPIT besok besok je ah. BROTHER is not at home. dunno where he go : ( im so lonely. im at HALMIE's blog now. haha. its like at last he update. but boring one sia-.-' so lil. I msg ESHA and ADRI. tmrw aspernormal! hoho. but this time i tell ADRI to accompanny me to 7-11 when we reach westplaza .. and i was like forcing him hahaha. and atlast.he say ok. cause usually he will say ''for what. dont want. waste time'' and i end up following him:( bad ADRI! urgg

. i miss going school with ADILLA -lala! HAIZZZ. since there's new comers i must lead them until they use too. sorry aye ADILLA.. hope u understand. i want to go school w u but ADRI.. pityfull to let him go alone. HAHA! lol. ok that sounds wrong but not!

OHMY! i just realise TISSUE is all over my room due to my flu! haiyooo. must clean it up before i sleep. alaamaak. i cannot take it. im going to sleep alrdy! ok bye! i miss ESHA and ADRI suddenly.lol! im sick. ok my sickness is going WILD! arrhhh! bye !

P.S : i didnt bath for the whole of today! i just remember. hah. too late to bath now. i just go to sleep. bye.ly guys!

Comments

Popular Posts