Currently at my cuz house.. amirah cant come back cause no one will took after amirah at home.. wit amirah's parents working and amirah's brother taking N-LEVEL.gudluck amirah's dearest brother!.hahaa.. amirah really hate getting injured leg!!! hate hate so much! amirah hate the person who knock her down nad want to go home... sobsob*

So die die must stay my cuz house.. but nevermind theres FIRDAUS n NABILA to accompany me.. wheeee..and just knowmy brothe came then buke here with me.. and he acts like "pondan" lookat the pics.. so pathetic.. hahaa..Yesterday was so damn happy after finding out that i can walk without the strecher !!! i jump like hell but with one leg uhh.. hhaha..but it funny when i walk without the strecher.. like NENEK! people call me GIRL TEMPANG! haha..AMIRA n LYSHA came to pasiris under my cuz voidek then i lepak with them for awhile..and ask amira to take me for a walk!! but they disturb me n keep calling me GIRL TEMPANG! hahah then 10:50pm come back..it fun taking afresh air outside.. after so long never go out!!kk enjoy my picss.. 

and one more thing..my father say will be going to the police station to claim my injury payment..and if the person dont want to pay and im not in the wrong i will get $400 if not then the person will pay or i'll get FINE if im in the wrong..SO PEOPLE! PRAY FOR ME TO GET $400 FOR THE ACCIDENT PAYMENTSS.. I WILL TREAT U ALL! IF I GET UHH.. SO START PRAYING FOR ME.. HEHE

 
  
  
ouhh! i have mole on my shoulder.. haha
  
i relly want to thtow this phone!
  
the camera spoil already! i want new phone laa
the W995!
  
  
  
  
  
hafiz n fird..
ugly pict..ignore it..
  
  
  

Comments

Popular Posts