my lipss colour! faded! pucat siak! haha

Went buke with family.. with farhan currently my new abang for this whole month of puase.. kay not=.=
he stayed my house since the First day of puase cause he kene kick out.. hahah..so go to opposite sempang bedok there.. Break-fast... then went homee.. saaappppp~ im bored.. i wait for blade to msg he never msg dunno why... then recieve his msg.... saying why i never msg himm.. haha kk lazy to elaborate... i reply him after that he never reply again.. and i got to know what ayie told me about the cards that they play turned out to be truee[i still dunt understand what card it iss] so misbah called me yesterday told me the whole story.. saying that the card that card they play has every meaning in it...[still dont understand].. i still dont belive what zul ask me... he ask me n my girls out to break-fast last thurday.. i was like ouhh relly mehh? krg nyer muker nak ajak kiter kluar? hah.. jalan sudahh.. slalu kiter ajak krg da mcm aper... hahaah then talk2 thenn bye2..
then now still waiting for blade to msg.. my cuz busterd go msg all the boys i contact with LASTIME..haris,clive,hadi,ziqko,rafiq,zul..alll uhh thenn they reply sia!!but then i never replyy.. mau mampos perhh nak gy layan satu2.. nanti uhh not the rite time babe.n im lazy.sorry guyyss
kaayyy byee

Comments

Popular Posts