SELAMAT HARI RAYA~!

YESTERDAY HARI RAYE WAS FUN~
First go to my NENEK house near clementi there.My AUNTY's family n My BIBIK's family..miss them alot but my family went there sumer da mcm tongang tebalik..-.-,, hari raye nak gado je~! parangai budak2 sia sumer family.. myfather all uh! kimak! tak der fun.. fed up sia amirah! but atleast kakak linda n eira talk to me.. other da mcm bla bla bla,org hari raye forgive n forget sudah uh sia.. nk mane a big fuss buat perh?! kk let the pcture do the talking~

me n kaka linda

me n eirah~

Then this n that.. go to my MAK's house.. beside my mom.. then slack at there wai t for ALONG's family,AYAHKAMAL's family,CIKDIN's family to come..Slack2 with MAKYAH's family
eat this n that.. hahaha.. ABG BOY n ABG IMRAN make funny jokes..

MUKER BUROK2! HAHA



me n nabila wear orange~
ahha actualy we plan..

Firdaus slacking behind there-.-

''uh amek laa makan'' ''jempot''



syafiq n abg imran.. haha

kak fadila n kak siti~


 then around 6.15 kiter berangkat plan to go TOK HUSSIEN house,'arwa' TOK ALI's house..then
PAK ANDAK [panda] house.. we all call him panda .. hhaa..then talk2 about tok ali's death.. busterd siak!!
hahaa.. Everyone's glad for KAKAK SITI to join us cause she's been working as stewerdess and the past few years dier tak dpt join for hari raya..~ collection is 70 dollars! woohoo


















my parents~
we're driving here n there.. haha


my kaka siti.. haha
my face like hantu siak!
we kinda look alike..


Comments

Popular Posts