i miss the soccer boys in my class

Just came back from doing art with the usuals.. ME,FHIRDAUS,ZUL,ILLYANA,IRFAAN,DANIAL.
i was late to meet them so FIRD n SYAFIQ went back..i didnt went to school today!! im so regret cause i miss maths lesson n theres alot to study on..my mother woke me up at 645 sia..that why i didnt come to schl. duuhh meet them at danials's voideck.. then do my art till my hands all black! the pencil makes my hands black.it smarch! then the only thing i could do is rub at the wall! hahaha. and using bbltea water..then theres this girl dancing in front off us! kimak kekek sia..we take video but its in zul's phone.. taksempat nak send.hahahaha..okayyyyyy.
.i realise i had much more fun with DANIAL's side then i had with the soccer boys[HAKIM,AKIP,HADI,HALMIE,IZHAR].. i cant belive when im with the danial's side,...we lauged alot,doing stupit stuff,sharing my secrets and knowing that i could TRUST THEM deeply.
but remmebering about the past when im always with the soccer boys.. i felt that its just a dream. dunno eh.. i miss being with them so much but i know they wont.. they just couldnt care less.. it feel so different without them  and they seems not to care about me anymore..they dont bother going to me talk to me, share our little secrets like last time we use to in class..and the most best things we did together is TAKING PICTURE! but now we acts as if we didnt get close before,we acts like we dont have anything close to eachother anymore... i miss them alot sia.but.. there's no point of missing them i guess.. like i said they wont care anymore.im sad but i know i cant make things better for me... im just wishing the soccer boys good luck, take care and hoping u wont forget how we had fun last time.and to the danial's side thanks for making me happy all the time when im with u all.















Comments

Popular Posts