terrifying accident ever

I THOUGHT I'VE DIED..OR,I NEARLY DIED... LYING ON THE ROAD SHOUTING FOR HELP WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD DO CAUSE I CANT STAND UP AND THAT IS THE MOST SCARYING THING EVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE..

ON | 5th SEPTEMBER 2009,6.36PM |
i was late to go to my cuz house to break-fast at the same time was onthefone with amiraz,mad n shouting at her ''eh kau nak turon ke tak nak,tak nak bilang siang siang arh sia.. aku da lambat nak gi uma cuz aku ni nak buke" crossing the road at TMART there confidently suddently i founded that i was alrdy on the ground and i thought my leg was left behind  cause i didnt get to feel my TOES wiggle..what i know a black car knock me and i thought it was all a dream as it happends so fast.. when it comes to my consious i was still onthefone with amiraz.. there where i shouted like hell '' amira!! amira!! turon skrg laaa! aku.. ke..ke and it was the end of the call cause of no reception..I cried n cried waiting for someone to pick me up..and there the GUY who knock me down pick me up to the path way.luckyly my leg was still with me..shouthing for help was the only thing i  could do ''amira!!! amira zaidii!! ahhhhhh!! sakett.!. amira zaidi mane kauu!!'' then saw ROY was there asking me to calm down..and All the EX EAST SPRING  and the neigbourhood teenegers  that i know was there helping me..ROY,SOFIA,MUN,ATIQAH,QUE.and others... SOFIA ask me what is my brother phone num or my house.. I give ROY my phone and SOFIA call my brother she was shouting at my brother '' eh HAFIZ ni SOFIA.. turon skrg laa siaa!! adek kau kene accident.. turon!! skrg!'' it was really pain.. saw amira n atikah was looking around the block.. again i souted.. ''AMIRA,ATIKAH!!!'' pointing at them so that ROY,SOFIA all called them ..THEY run at me.. seeing them i was touched n again i cry..everyone was crowding around me.. ATIKAH azman N ATIQAH  pick me up to the voideck to lay down..Heard that all was going to call ambulance... i was scared and telling them not to call the ambulance..but at last the ambulance came...and check on me.. my brother follow me with the ambulance..then do the stuff at my leg.. damn fucking pain sia.. kk.. let the picture do the talking noww..~

Comments

Popular Posts