3 more days to HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!~
On 20th september every muslims will busy celebrating HARI RAYA and there will be forgiving here n there..
I dunno why suddenly..i miss my BIBIK,KAKAKWATI and IWAN,that is my aunty n my cousins
[myfather side].last year they stay my house almost about 1 year n i celebrate my HARI RAYE with them at my house that time.. but this time it feels different.. da tak kecoh mcm last year.. all those stuff...and i still remember how me,my BIBIK,n IWAN eat during fasting month.. when i go home in the afternoon no one was at home there but just my BIBIK n IWAN.. saw them eating so i join with out my mom knowing..and my BIBIK still cant feed me the rice she cooked.... heheheh... i miss that so much.. now i have no one to eat with or to break-fast with like last time..now they've move to my NENEK''s house n i cant wait to see them on HARI RAYA... urgggg!! especially my bibik! she's gone sia! ahahah.i wont forget howfun i had with them!~
. enjoyed the outdated pictures.
my bibik,iwan n kakk wati
me n my bibik
me n iwan
me ugly face n kaka wati
hahaha ignore
CANDID!

Comments

Popular Posts