Yesterday talk onthefone with MISSY.. talk this n that.. then the next day Blade msg.. wah piang.. confuse sia dunno whuat to say..~so im so tired at school.. aril msg but never reply cause so sleepy.. then akip keep saying ''oi reply aril busterd siak kau.. haha.. dier msg aku bnyk2 suro kau eply dier'' then i was like uh.. kk.. aku nak tdo dulu.. kau bilang dier aku tenga tdo please.. aku tenga penat giler ni..'' so back to ssleep..bla bla bla..im sorry blade .. i dunno what im doing.. i thout of lets stop contacting for thew time being but... when i think clearly i made the wrong  way..or desicion[forget how it spell like..-.-] heh.im just confuse.. dunno why.. what ever kiter luper kan jer uh..~n misbah hope u help me..~ now blade didnt reply my msg..dunno whuat to react alrdy..
so in school all the way with ikan~
AND HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY!
ikan my boy boy hot!
ahaahahah.. she had been a gereat friend but one thing!
she always shout at me where im INFRONT of her some more! urgg
hahaah.. aND HE IS HOT THAT ANYONE SIA! HAAHAH



HAKIM~! takecare of urself aites! and seeing u so dizzy just now just made me worry.. kau take care tau! kalau tak mcm maner nak rayer.. haoiyoo,, nad eva thanks for telling me to put ice on my leg.. every 2 hrs some more soo LECHE lor! haahah..and amira, she probably,officialy with lysha now ..meet her without fail.. hah.. i was waiting for her call but she didnt.. nvm..~ let her be this time..and my brother dont let me go ga\ylang with the greenview ppl.. urgg,, n im lazy.. lagipon amiraz never call.. so ignore her.. call atikah.she never picked upp..~aril ask me out but then i dunt want .. haha paisey sia..i tell him nextime when theres akip n hakim cause not i dunno aril that well..~ ok bye,, ii miss shahiran! urgg.. dier da mcm stranger with me..

Comments

Popular Posts