It took so long to get close to you and you wanna go.. it took so long to know you n you wanna go
it took so long to love you n u wanna go..
Why now then u're telling me all this stuff? why now then u speak up? why are u treating me this way. i know im wrong for the pass few days~ making u feel like a fool..but thats no the reason rite? why ur not telling me the reason.. if the reason is YOU DON'T LOVE ME then tell me straight.. i will be heart broken and its normal but at least i know why.
Or u just lying to urself that u dont need me.
its not easy to love ppl like you.~ but if this what u wish for then i should just granted..
loving you is the best but having you is hard.TAKECARE of yourself properly. i won't hate you but i won't forget..ITs been long we've known each other n now we are off for good.. if u think of coming back to me again n again think twice cause atlast we will hurt eachother no matter what we do.Thanks for everything.Thanks alot.
-iloveyou-
[english pecah~ haha]

Comments

Popular Posts