My class today as pernormal.. Many did not come even the teachers.. walaooo. Mdm Chan u are a really bad teacher! ish3 haha. IKAN n EVA never come! What the hell! isshh!!! and we had plenty of free periods.. Everyone busy playing cards and i play cards with the usuals..the chinese boys n malay soccer boys..
but this [ INSERT NAME ], i think i had enough of his insulting n nonsens JUST NOW, its better u go ur own way n i'll go mine, i felt much happier ever, cause u treating me even wores nowdays..u n ur friend [ INSERT NAME] CAN go one roof BOM together!! I really had enough..I ACT AS IF IM HAPPY JUST NOW BUT SERIOUSLY The way u insult me n u think its not hurt for me? i know i;ve insult before at ur friend that is my friend too but then its over and u want to start it again.. revange is not the way if u want it.. its true that we are like brothers/sisters but today i really had enough of ur entertaiment..and ITS NOT WRONG TO GO WITH GUYSs IF IM THE ONLY ONE GIRL! tak menyusahkan hidop kau per sial..kalau kau nak pikir aku flirt2 nga laki klas kite kau pikir dua kali uh sial! takmo sembarng ckp uh.. AND DONT SHOW ME THAT STUPID FACE OFF URS SAYING THAT IM TAKING ADVANTAGE TO BE WITH BOYS! PALA PUKI! ni kau kater da mcm adek bradek.. !!  SIAL ley jalan uh.. lastly IM NOT MAKING VOICES that u think i am.. MY VOICE IS SUPPOSINGLY LIKE THAT!!! i dont want u to mistaken me! SO I WILL STAY AWAY FROM[insertname] AND THE SOCCER BOYSS.


AKIP IM SORRY IF I EVER HURT U.. CAUSE I KNOW HOw IT FEELS.. and do takecare of a friend off urs [insert name]

FAZIRAH im sory i make u dont trust me back... i know im not suppose to tell out.. but i did.. just put the blame on me and hakim's not at the fault i know i very wrong.. but i mistaken, i thought u're just playing around saying that dont give ur blog LINK to hakim.. but its true that u dont want ppl to know.. athousand apologise fazirah! i really hope soo u forgive me n if not AKU BUAT APER2 SAJE UNTK BUAT KAN KAU MAAF KAN AKU N MAKE MY TRUST TO U BACK.. CAUSE I LOVE U.

Comments

Popular Posts