YEAAH! NO MORE FASTING STARTING TOMMOROW.!
 JUST CAME BACK FROM CAR WASH WITH FATHER..the car washer was not good sia!hah.
THEN RECIEVE THIS MSG...SAYING ''mirah,our relationship is just frens not any futher.. im sorie to tell u dis'' IM SPEACHLESS,AND DUNNO WHUAT TO REPLY.. i dont expect this to happend at all.. its all a his fake reaction toward me all this while..yeah i do feel that his nothing to me the pas few days but then today.. i dunno eh uh.. it turning upside down..So i msg misbah..
NOW I WANT TO ACT AS IF NOHING HAPPEND KAY..
AND WISHING U ALL SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
AND AMIRAH HERE WANT TO ''mina maaf' zahir dan batin'' TO ALL WHO I HAVE BEEN HARSH ON,IF I SHOUT,SCHOLD,SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT U ALL IN SORRY KAY GUYS.. HARI RAYA IS THE TIME WE FORGIVE n FORGET!!!

Comments

Popular Posts