I MISS ARIL SO MUCH!!!!!

Today i had fun lepak/studying with-danial,syafiq,zul,fhirdaus,firdaus,illyana,irfaan-
we had so much fun laughing like nobody's buisness playing TRUEorDARE. n i almost cry cause i m letting out what i realy hate the most about them is when they kick-kick ppls leg trying to make them fall.including me n knowing my leg is still not recover from the accident they still do it n even faz says..and they was forget that i still have not recover.. But illyana did not play cause she dont want.
this n that.we went home together,and ZUL cross with me at tmart there where i kena my accident as im so scared n he give me this memorystick 2GB that he didnt use alrdy n  i want to buy it for long time cause my memorystick rite noe is not enough for me but he give me his! thanks aloot i appreciate u!

me n illyanna

fhirdaus

zul






me n firdaus bakri




they all kecoh talking with aqilah









and irfaan also kecoh step bbl nga dua org..
gyler. hahaha


Comments

Popular Posts