BUSHY HAIR

NUR ATIKAH binte AZMAN
I am jealous about ur post. i really am. i miss you.really. im sorry for the previous msg that it really hurts you. its just not me. i dunno why i suddenly acts that way. I REALLY miss you. i called your house just now but ur brother picked up and say that u're not there..and my tears drop. seriously.. i  keep reading  the part you say '' I MISS AMIRAZAIDI '' yeah from there i cant stop crying. i called you again manytimes but there's no respond.what? u know im calling eh? thats why u dont want to pick up rite? im crying because u dont wanna talk to me or think about me or even think about us. i just meet amira zaidi.. and i show my fake smile cause actually im sad.. i keep thinking about us.. i miss us. :(

AND SCHOOL WAS FUN WITH THE FAKE HAIR from NAZRIE syaang oi. ahh.the one last time he acts on ''YAZID PAKAI LAMPIN'' haha.i still remember,



FAZILLAH told terence about their primary school mate was posted in newspaper and IRFAAN then KPOKPO say ''ehh uh uh! so clever.uh.wow''
HAHAHHA

Comments

Popular Posts