diriku masih



YOU and ANOTHER YOU
I MISS ANOTHER YOU

when the person miss them doesnt meant that person cant forget about them.
that person just thinks about them in the middle of no where
why today,why now,
i still remmember someone told me this
 ''when they hate that girl means they really hate that girl even for no reason''

so am i in the hate list? if am so. why? i am just *nothing* to you rite.so why bother to hate.
i wanna talk to you aspernormal
but u make me not to

TO-ONG CLIVE RYAN

I really just dont understand you and your attitude.when you really hate me you disturbs me in class show ur hateness face to me and talk to me rudely but when u like me you will just keep quiet and when i look at you,you will smile with ur eyebrowns up.
there's two side of you. sometimes u dislike me sometimes u like me.
i dont want to say love cause we had nothing on together anymore.
You always want it ur way. ur way ur way ur way.
u dont think about others. i dont expect you to be so kind to me in class but just dont be that fucking rude cause i did nothing wrong to you.we are over. i had enough from the last year.

and to LOVE

im sorry about what i did to AKIP and DZUL that day. i was a bad girlfriend.even to aril. but now. im trying to change.
AKIP and i are just close friends.


*wish i could turn back time to make things just right*


Comments

Popular Posts