Late For School

I CAME TO SCHOOL LATE AT 9.15~ hehehe.
Was with ADILLAH-LALA~ hahahah.hu hu. we was actually late abit only but decide to just go school later. and ANN msg me then i was like ''uh msg pon'' cause i he always msg me if i came to school late or didnt..and so sit beside ANN in DnT and MATHS class.-like duhh- i was eating in MATHS lesson so as everyone but the teacher came to me to keep it-.- in CHEMISTRY also me again.. in DnT also me again. WAALAO siak told satu2 cikgu. ahah. and and and FAZIR ATTEND TO SCHOOL~! weee so happy!

and sorry didn't mention that we went to eat MAC first before coming to school heeh.
TERENCE is drawing ANN's face. HAAH. and JIA WIE and HIM was talking ''crap'' about CLIVE
haha! SO exeggerating. so get well soon to CLIVE that is in ''ICU''-.- so called like he was really damn injured during the fight.-.-' yah.i was born yesterday. ahah.=.='

Comments

Popular Posts