MIXED FEELINGS

In the COMPUTER LAB rite now.

Watching HERNI,NAZ,IKAN,DIVEENA and HAZEL peresenting their english performance tak about SEC 3 CAMP. hohoho.kekek.And my group will be the last group cause of FAZtitis..she did not come to school for two days.. oh.get well soon.



Hello Ikan Here! :D I love amirah's Teeth :D Heh! English Presentation Really Cock-ed up! Im Hungry :( 5 MORE MINUTES TO RECESS! WOOOHOOOOO! :D Okaylah, ikan gtg, i gt something else to do :) Ohhh! Btw, my blog dh lamer innalillah :( Heh, so no more updating on my blog, And i will only be active On FaceBook :DD Kay Lah Bye-Bye!  Back To Vgi~

HAHAHA.jyaeh~! AMIRAH's here. just wanna tell ANNKHUZAIRI that im sorry.i've hurt you lots of time but seriously i really dont meant it.. im having mixed feelings for you that is hard to explain.
''apart of me saying i dnt love you apart of me says i love you''
[ you should remember that sentence A**L ]
im sorry for being a bad girlfriend these days. i dont deserve you. u can leave me cause i will hurt you more.
 i will change for the better. i will.


Comments

Popular Posts