I Should Have

BBY,
LET GO OF ME CAUSE IM JUST HURTING YOU

''im sry.. im never gonna be there for you..''
 im sure [insertname] reconize this sentece

EQA JEPON
molly and 5A's remmember her?


Today was aspernormal until MR LEA my maths teacher pick on me.
WTF! My class was doing test.. the test was like only 30 min then NAZ and ME copy.. we finish early.. NAZ give me bread with cheese hoddog.. so i eat everything quickly.. like what sia! haha. The class was noisey but not that noisey so i was laughing looking at RAIS and FHIR and DANIAL doing funny stuff? And i was eating that bread..the teacher say i distract the whole class till noisey!cb laaa. so i argue
MR LEA:''ok amirah im calling the OM''
ME:''eh chear! i never do anything sia *otw to swollow my bread* ''
AMY and NAZ:''laa. makan laa roti kau dulu sebelom pekik obvious sak''
ME: *laughing non-stop*
MR LEA:''I told you not to talk rite this is a test!''
ME: ''everyone also talk! i finish the test already laa!''
MR LEA: ''i give you chance alrdy rite. im calling MR KONG''
ME:''ehh! not only me siaaa!i was laughing only!''

MR KONG came sent me out to foyer. i sit near the office like loner sia! all the teachers passby look at me as if im invisble-.-' no one cares. so i sleep until end of school.DEEVINA also come down. She was sent out by MR LEA also cause MR LEA said she trying to attack him by using the broom stick while she was sweeping-.-' that was weird. i was laughing when i heard
DEEVINA tell what happen to MR SUKAIMIE.. haha! MR SUKAIMIE reaction was funny! And so no one believe accept me. DEEVINA keep explaining and explaining and explaining... what i say is 
''ya ya ya! DEEVINA will not hit teacher one la'' HAHHAHA! plus the laughing!. fucking funny sia! Then after we write sentence [that is stakat sak] we just goo. waited for my class but they got detention so i cabot of first! hehe. Saw akip outside so msg him. Slack with him KIEKIE,IZHAR,ZUHAI,RUSYAI and DANIALkecyk... after that treat them water.. KIEKIE went home fast then we went back to school to watch soccer.SIGLAP vs BEDOK VIEW and we won! weeee~! 5-1 u go SIGLAP.! I support thats why they win. ahaha.XD
I reach home at 8.15pm with school uni somemore! first time!


Comments

Popular Posts