SEX TEACHER

IGNORE the previous post about ''break ups''
Go to school aspernormal..I was late waiting for ADILLAH. haha.nvm. so i get detention-.-' Baru 3 times je sak. E-ZLINK was given to MR TENG.. Walk to class with HAYATI since ADILLA go first..
walk slowly cause feeling paisey at that time since i was figthing with ANN the day before. and so just hack care.. Take my english file and go out the class to go my another class since i was saperated during english..
HALMIE didnt come! urgg! my sex partner. HAHAAH. you know what!

When yesterday HALMIE go home during english then

ZUHAIzat and RUSYAIdi all say:"ohh amirah's sex partner go home alrdy aww.sad"[something like that]
MR ANG:"why?"
ZUHAIZAT:"nevermind tonight she's with me one"
MR ANG:"ohh.slowly ah. dont later the next day she didnt come to school cause of too tired"
ME:*laughing like mad woman*

LESSON FINISH
outside classroom MR ANG was @!$#%$%^!
MR ANG:"Zuhaizat.. take it easy ah at miss-sec-3 not so hard"
ME:"saket sak nie cikgu"
ZUHAIZAT:"haha.yeaah. today i dont give her hardcore one"
ME:"teacher! then the today thingy?"*was reffering to studygroup
MRG ANG:"Ohh,how? u with zuhaizat what tonight"
ME: hahaha!ohh,uh uh.[org ckp sal studygroup dier ckp laen]

MRG ANG was funny! seriously! OLD alrdy also still want to be like this! ahahaha.
My composition,narrative all was about sex and relationships all.HAAHAH! HALMIE my partner in class maah.and also my sex partner. now ZUHAIZAT my sex partner two! HAHAH. siaaak!
my ENGLISH lesson was a SEX lesson!!!
AFTER SCHOOL..
ZUHAIZAT msg.. "wat time?"
I reply.. "ok take me at my house then we go ur house? deal?"
haha.MASIH LEY LAYANKAN SAK

OKAY skip this sex talking story
Today server detention with HAYATI.FARIS NT and another two lower sec boys was there too..
MRS KHIU talks alot. she was like"why u all so quite,entertaine me laa. so boring u all."
They we was like laughing only? haha.
After detention meet CLIVE for a while at usual place.. DARYL was with him but he go after awhile. I waited CLIVE at pasiris central there cause ask him to take me.He was late-.-' DARYL sa w me then he look at CLIVE and say "fuck sia u.haha!"
DARYL left.We talk alot.. haha.didnt believe we talk alot. hhaaah.After that told him i need to meet ANN so ask him to sent me to the traffic light there. heheh. he did.Then i ran! cause i was late. OK END OF STORY. bye.

LISTEN and CONCENTRATE the last part. ON RUSYAIDI.
he will say " eh konek aku gatal sak!" HAHAAH.


Comments

Popular Posts