Im in love

AT  LAST~!  Out  with  NAZRIEsayangoi!  and  AMIRA  and  LOVE.  haha.
We  dont  really  plan  properly..  but  We  did  had  so  much  fun.. Went  to  DOWNTOWN  and  they  had  BURGERKING  for  lunch. but  i  didnt  eat.   hah.  Talk about  religeon  all  those  stuff.  and  some  sexuality.. NAZRIE  is  going  to  take  us as  volunteer  to  act  and  its  easy  cash!  weee.  but  LOVE  is  stage  fright-.-'  and OMG!  tmorow  da  start  common  test!  i  think?  and  i  still  didnt  do  my  hmwk  plus revesion.  yaa. thanks  alot  sia!  urggg.  its  12.30 AM  right  now. still not sleeping.
Just finish watching KOREAN drama at OKTO channel -Seducing Mr Perfect- Nice story.cause its about love.and duhh. most of korean drama is all about LOVE STORY. haah. i like. haah. ok.after this going to iron my uniform,do my english hmwk :( *sobsob* and then pack my bag and go to sleep an the ceiling will say
''amirah go to sleep!'' [remember that phrase guy? hope u do.]
So lazy to do my hmwk but need to. gonna be sleeping very late i guess.. uwaaa! i wanna cry!..nevermind..LOVE paper is with me. hehe. Gonna copy his.. but he told me to edit it. seefirst. if i 'not lazy' then i edit uh ok LOVE? haha.. OK HERE's TODAYS picture. soem wtih AMIRAzaidi but she dont wanna sent me-.-' and we're figthing over it. cb lah dier. sent je laah through phone! urgggg. =.='


NAZRIE dun wanna take picture with me properly! urgg!
and why is my eyes like that? errr.

Look at our EYES~ haah. SEPET! due to the sun! shine too bright. HAH.



AT LASST~ da bes! guess what time its it now?! 2.30! it takes 2hour for me to blog this-.-'and somemore im doing my english plus chating with LOVE at the same time.ask him for some help and i still got a long way to finish it,-.-' urgg. LOVE is still not sleeping.duhhh. gy ler tdo. haha. ok byee. need to do this HMWK fast~ choow. my body is aching.hah.

Comments

Popular Posts